In case you have trouble logging in, the information below me be helpful. If you feel you are stuck, please send us an email to email@example.com
, our team will gladly help you.
- If you have trouble logging in with your email address, please perform a password reset by clicking the "Forgot your password?" option on the log in screen.
- If you are not sure about your email address, try using the email address of your Facebook account if you have connected it with Streamago.
- If you are logging in to Streamago with Facebook, ensure that you are using your Facebook password to log in. Note that Streamago does not have access to your Facebook password for security reasons.
- Ensure that your Facebook account is active and that the Streamago app has the necessary permissions. You can check the app permissions in your Facebook account settings, under Apps and Websites. Streamago should be under the "Active" apps.
- If you are getting an error that the email already exists on Streamago, it means that there is already an account on Streamago registered with your Facebook email address. To fix this, please follow these steps:
- Go back and choose the email login option.
- Click "Forgot your password?" option and enter your Facebook email.
- Create a new password for your Streamago account by following the instuctions on the password reset email.
- Once you are logged in to your Streamago account this way, navigate to Social Accounts in your Profile Settings.
- Reconnect your Facebook account by clicking on the "Connect" button. You'll be prompted to log in to Facebook.
- Once you have successfully reconnected your Facebook account to your Streamago account, you'll be able to use the Facebook login function again.