Cash-out payment schedule
Regular payment schedule
Streamago executes cash-out
payments twice a month (every two weeks). The first half of any month (from 1st until the15th day) is the first payment period, while the second half (from 16th until the last day) is the second.
- Cash-outs requested during the first period of the month are paid between the 16th and the 25th of that month.
- Cash-outs requested during the second period of the month are paid between the last day of that month and the 10th of the next month.
Here are a two examples to understand the payment system.
- Cash-outs requested any time between the 1st and 15th of December are paid between the 16th and the 25th of December, because these cash-outs fall into the first period of December.
- Cash.outs requested between the 16th and the 31st of December are paid between the 1st and 10th of January, because those cash-outs are in the second period of December.
Payment method issues, broadcaster verification issues
We can only pay broadcasters who:
- Have an active payment method (their Payoneer account is active and ready to receive earnings from us)
- They had identified themselves to our team by sending their ID documents
In case we are not able to execute your payments for any reason by the payment deadline, your cash-out will simply roll over to the next payment period until we can pay you. Please make sure to contact us if you had not received your earnings on time, and check our emails for information about how to proceed.